Site Setup... Again...

This forum contains general site related information and any announcements.
[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Site Setup... Again...

Post#1 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:47 am

As you can see, the former site, all information and all posts have been lost to the realm of electron heaven. After nearly a month of data recovery efforts the company that was working on recovering this and other sites has not been able to pull through. They've exhausted all efforts short of sending it to another lab which would escalate the cost into the potential of tens of thousands of dollars. This is well beyond what I can afford to pay and even the current bill will be pretty rough to cover.

Thus, the rebuild begins again. I've started with things that I could remember, if you have information to contribute, please do so at your lesiure. This will probably be a fairly long rebuild process but hopefully getting the site back up to this capacity will allow everyone to keep in contact from time to time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Re: Site Setup... Again...

Post#2 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:51 am

Another note, some of the data is available from the old site via google cache. If anyone has the time to go through this and snag the relevant bits, that would be awesome. Feel free to post them in general and I'll create/move them to an archive forum once we have something to archive. I would love to do this but with the dozen sites that I have to set up all over again from the ground up I simply don't have the time.

[TTC]OverKill

Post#3 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:36 pm

nice job in getting the url back up an running and ty for all the time you putt in to it

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Eh, unfortunately, I just haven't had the time that I used to to put all this up and back together like it was in the good-old-days. But at least it's a place for people to say hello from time to time.

Return to “Information & Announcements”