Bunnicula-TTC

Anything non-game specific or random discussion, shout-outs and the like should all go in this forum.
HateSymbol

Bunnicula-TTC

Post#1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Man, that was me at one point in time. Listed under "Kings/Queens" on the old Diablo website: http://web.archive.org/web/200208051731 ... mbers.html - I was literally just a kid when I discovered Mplayer. Spent a lot of time playing with Donna, Hawkeye and others. I lost touch with TTC when I was 12 or 13 due to a move and loss of internet connection, shit was devastating to my so-called "social life". Throughout the years I have played a few MUDs (only one captured my fancy for the longest time until it had died out due to members dropping out and lack of funds to continue running, that was Jellybeans II), few games for Xbox(360), PS(1,2,3,4)and PC: Halo(1,2,ODST), Diablo(1,2,LoD,3(RoS), Call of Duty: Black Ops(1,2), StarCraft(1(BS),2(WoL), The Last of Us: Remastered and so on. I only ran into a few TTC members on D2, one being Donna, a few years back. Lost connection again. Blah blah - this all boils down to one question for me. Is TTC still alive?

Return to “General Discussion”