Hey

Anything non-game specific or random discussion, shout-outs and the like should all go in this forum.
Gremlin-TTC

Hey

Post#1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:01 am

Not sure if this sites still even used by anyone... Just stopped by after thinking about the old mplayer days playing quake 1 and 2, etc.

Checked out the roster and saw
"Gremlin-TTC (kicked for hacking or some such or/and altercation with Angel)" .. This is news to me since I played a few games after mplayer with her and I was still in TTC when I quit playing following mplayers closing. Just curious where you heard something like this, and rather anyone even still comes around anymore.

Thanks,

Grem

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Re: Hey

Post#2 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Hey hey Grem! Long time no talk. The site is visited here and there by people. A few playing WoW (which we've got a TTC guild in). Overkill and myself playing EVE. Not nearly the visits at the frequency that it used to but so many people have moved on in both life and gaming that there's not much activity on even a month to month basis anymore.

As for the roster note, I'll get it removed. I'm not sure where the information came from. I started pulling what little info I still have related to TTC and members. I was the one who put it there but a) I was obviously mistaken and b) it was probably a mistake that was meant to go on someone else's tag. I'll have to see if I can figure out where I pulled that from.

Anyhow, good to see ya, been a long time since Q1 and Q2/Mplayer!
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

Blackie-TTC

Post#3 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Hell Gremlin. Long time no sere to everyone. I am on Facebook now playing under the name Harley Cycle. I play Mobsters 2. I thought about creating a TTC family there but I ended up creating NOMAD which I no longer run lol.

Blackie-TTC

Post#4 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm

I tried to reply to the roster but no button lol. I was a sage also on mplayer. I miss those days badly.
Another Idea there would be to Honor the founding fathers of TTC Rex, Cybertech, windwhistler, flash and myself. Thanks for keeping this site going I enjoy visiting it from time to time to remember the awesome times we had together.

[TTC]OverKill

Post#5 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:30 am

o ya i miss the old mplayer days too.

Blackie-TTC

Post#6 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello overkill. Feel free to friend me on facebook if you are all there. and especially if you all play Mobsters 2. User name Harley cycle (one with the photo of me holding the bottle of booze and can of bud light)

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Nice to see ya Blackie. BTW what was your SAGE name, I don't know that I have it in the list. And any other SAGE/WIZ/MPLAYER types that you remember would be good too since I was trying to get a comprehensive list of them too.

I'm on EVE at this point (same with Overkill I think though different areas all together right now) Tec had some stuff going in there a couple years ago but it unfortunately didn't end up lasting because of a bunch of key people running into real-life problems. It's about all I have time for at the moment since I can do a lot of things with it in the background.

The one game that has an active TTC group is World of Warcraft and as far as I know that's holding up fairly well even though a lot of us who were very involved with it got too busy to keep up with the raid schedules and things like that.

Anyhow, don't be a stranger on here either!

Blackie-TTC

Post#8 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 pm

I t was Sage-Blackie. I have popped in from time to time here. good to hear something is still going after all these years.

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#9 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Awesome, got it up there. Yep, still a little stuff going here and there. Unfortunately so many people have moved on and such but at least the dream is still alive! =)

Return to “General Discussion”