WHATS UP???

Anything non-game specific or random discussion, shout-outs and the like should all go in this forum.
Wipeout-TTC

WHATS UP???

Post#1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:01 pm

LOL, damn is all I can say...

God its been like AGES since I really said anything, and I know you folks had some kind of clone of mplayer at some point, i think Flash was the admin or something at the time (memory is old), jeeeeze!

Couple of old folks I've been looking around for from the good old days of Diablo 1 & 2, Mickey TTC, and Donna TTC, what ever happen to those two folks? Cause I love them like big time, lol i know. Greatest people I've known.

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Re: WHATS UP???

Post#2 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

Great to hear from ya! Yeah been a while since Mplayer, Q1, RR, D1, D2, CS, TV, RB6 and the myriad of old now, but damn cool, games.

There were quite a few Mplayer clone attempts. SMPM (SeeMePlayMe), Livve (mainly chat), Fplayer (Another clone). But they never really fully took off and with MMO's being probably the biggest thing now even GameSpy changed focus and started caring less about their gaming lobbies. I don't remember which one Flash was helping with at one point, it might have been Fplayer though my memory is going too! Old gaming geezers we are now!!! >=)

If memory serves me correct I think Mickey went over to ETC and once Mplayer went the way of GameSpy I think he might have showed up once or twice for a few years but I certainly haven't seen him around in a long long time. There were updates on Donna (Donann ?) from Knightelator, Shewolf and a few others that talked to her but even that was a few years ago so unfortunately I haven't heard. A lot of people used to be on Yahoo but anymore there's only couple that log in. It'd be nice to have a way to get a hold of everyone and figure out a reunion or something.... who knows, maybe some day.

Anyhow, hope things are going well on your end! Drop by anytime!
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

[TTC]OverKill

Post#3 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 pm

ya i talk to Donann and shewolf here and there on facebook they have ben doing the fam thing not to much gaming any more

Wipeout-TTC

Post#4 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Can you give me don's facebook? I would LOVE to say hello to her :D
I'll have to track down mickey, cause when Diablo 3 shows its face I want him around :D

Myself? WoT, Eve Online, and War Inc mostly... well 85% Eve, 10% WoT, and 5% War LOL.
You folks have a intel channel or something I can join to chit chat with you all's on Eve Online?
Gamings been a little slow, Thinking of reinstalling Diablo 2 for a little bit, maybe even warzone 2100.. LOL?

Lets see, my Eve Online char is
WarAuthority, alt is WarsGoddess
For WoT its -
WarAuthority
and for War Inc its
WarAuthority / WarAuthority2
See the chain? lol.

-Edit
What is ETC?

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#5 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

ETC = Euro Terminal Clan if I recall correctly.

And yes. Join TTC. We're both on it at this point whenever we're on.

Wipeout-TTC

Post#6 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:33 am

where would I find ETC?

[TTC]OverKill

Post#7 » Thu May 05, 2011 3:50 pm

European Terminal Clan [ETC] merges with Knights Templar. -October 2004 that is the only up to date info i can find but i do not no if there the same ETC we are talking about?

Wipeout-TTC

Post#8 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Ive tracked down mickey already, just a matter of finding donnan now.

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#9 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Well grats on that! Seems people only drop by here on random occasion. The site's changed so much over the years it's been hard to keep up I'm sure. Anyhow, glad you found him at least.

Wipeout-TTC

Post#10 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:49 pm

seems overkill knows them on facebook, sure would love to know too lol

Return to “General Discussion”