Xcopy-TTC

Anything non-game specific or random discussion, shout-outs and the like should all go in this forum.
Xcopy-TTC

Xcopy-TTC

Post#1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 am

Hey everyone. Its been a long time. Ive been playing Battlefield Heros. name - Xcopy... its lots of fun. Id like to here from you guys...

Xcopy-TTC

Re: Xcopy-TTC

Post#2 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 am

I'll keep checking back, I know some of you remember me...Flash, Harrier, Python, Earthling,Blackie,Rex,Spine,Zorro,Rain,Shewolf,Marcelous,Neptune,Devil child,Medfly,,,Just to mention few...

[TTC]OverKill

Post#3 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 pm

WOW Xcopy long time no see how have ya been bro

Xcopy-TTC

Post#4 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 pm

[TTC]OverKill wrote:WOW Xcopy long time no see how have ya been bro

Been good , I trust u have also,,, I've been playin Batttelfield Heros... fun game... what u been up to

[TTC]OverKill

Post#5 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:18 pm

ya been good too. i been playing EVE Online for 3 years now hell of a game

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Hey there X. Very long time no see! Hope everything is going well on your end. Been EVE Onlining with Overkill lately. He's right, heck of a game but ridiculous learning curve to start. I dunno, worth it though I think.
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

Xcopy-TTC

Post#7 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 am

Hi Pleiades,,, or Scooter it was i think... anyway good to hear from u.
Ill have to check out eve...

btw any TTC member that wants to can friend me on facebook Zachary Short ,,,that is my name...
xcopy
-age 5

[TTC]OverKill

Post#8 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 am

just started a toon on Batttelfield Heros ....OverKill-TTC not that bad of a game to kill a lil time

TTC_WICKED

Post#9 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Hey Xcopy long time no see there. this is WICKED-TTC and we haven't talked in years and it has been to long since we talked. I still remember when we use to play Motorhead on mplayer damn those were the days now I am a student at collage now. sorry to say but I don't play motorhead anymore but I still have the game :lol: I play Need For Speed World now between classes and homework but still have time to chat with old members of TTC. give me a shout back and let me know what you have been up to lately
TTC_WICKED

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Post#10 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 am

Yep yep. Scooter is my original name. I migrated into Pleiades at some point since that was my Wizard name both on Mplayer and GameSpy.
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

Return to “General Discussion”