Motorhead

Anything non-game specific or random discussion, shout-outs and the like should all go in this forum.
TTC_WICKED

Motorhead

Post#1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Hello All TTC Members,

Just thought I would drop in and see what is going on with the TTC This is WICKED-TTC I use to be the sub-clan leader for motorhead. I don't play motorhead anymore but I still have the game disk :lol: I am going to collage now and I am getting an Associate of Science Degree in Web Design and Development even though I don't play motorhead anymore I still like to race so you can now can find me playing Need For Speed World now I go by the name TheWickedOne68 on that game. I see a lot of old members of TTC on here please feel free to drop me a message or two and let me know if there is still any TTC members still playing motorhead
TTC_WICKED

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Re: Motorhead

Post#2 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 am

Great to hear from ya man. Unfortunately most of my game time has been eaten up by IRL stuff at this point. I still get a little time to play some EVE but that's about where my gaming has stopped as of late. I'm sure there's others around still playing some of the old school games every now and then. They're great classics that's for sure.
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

[TTC]OverKill

Re: Motorhead

Post#3 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:56 am

ya same here i just been playing a lot of eve

Return to “General Discussion”