solong

Anything non-game specific or random discussion, shout-outs and the like should all go in this forum.
[TTC]Cracky

solong

Post#1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 am

After 12 long years making great friends like scooter rex angel and so many others I've decided I will be leaving ttc ever since I haven't. Had a computer its been tough for me to attemp to game with you guys. I've. Recently joined a new ganing community / clan on xbox called xgc exlied gaming clan. I'm currently captain of adrenaline. Executioners squad. So if any of u were lost without a comp like me msg me on xbox @ XGC HULK SMASH. It was great being a member over the years and I say my goodbye. Ill stop in from time to time to check up on you guys. Together we stand divided we fall. Ttc forever.

[TTC]Pleiades
Site Admin

Re: solong

Post#2 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:32 am

Been a while since I've had time to do much in the gaming realm and finally got back around to things.

Cracky, no need to say so long bro. I think all of us are just busy right now and the winds of gaming take us where they will. We're older, life's happened, games have come and gone. Some for worse, some for better. In any case, you have to join clans in the games that you're playing in. TTC isn't the monster clan that it used to be and maybe one day it will be again.

Either way, hope to catch ya around every now and then. =)
~Pleiades/Scooter/Astinah

Return to “General Discussion”